Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chia Power Balls
Loaded with goodness they will charge you up without slowing you down. A perfect mid day snack or pre/post workout energizer. They are just sweet enough, crunchy and full of texture.
- 1/4 C black chia seeds
- 1 C ground gluten free oats (or regular oats if you aren’t concerned about gluten)
- 1/2 C natural peanut butter
- 3 T maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 C mini chocolate chips or regular chips (they will chop in blender)
- 1/4 C raw or roasted peanuts
Combine all ingredients in the blender or food processor and process until a very stiff dough ball forms. Scoop with a tablespoon or mini ice cream scooper and roll into balls. Let chill 30 minutes in the refrigerator and then store at room temp in an airtight container. Enjoy a few a day!