Granola Cluster Cereal
- 3 Morning Sunshine Breakfast Cookies crumbled into small pieces ( I used peanut butter berry but you could use whatever flavor you prefer)
- 3 Cups whole grain rolled oats (not quick oats)
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C nuts ( I used sliced almonds)
- 1/4 C dried fruit ( I used cranberries)
- 1 T ground flax meal
- 1 T oat bran or wheat bran
Carefully combine the liquids and then pour over the dry ingredients. Toss well. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes at 300 degrees. Toss once during baking time. Remove from oven and let cool completely. This will last 1-2 weeks in an airtight container or zip loc bag.
Enjoy with or without your favorite milk!