Deep dish skillet pizza
- 1 lb store bought pizza dough
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, fresh or shredded
- 1 1/2 C marinara sauce with meat
- 1/4 C sliced olive (optional)
- 1/3 C chopped or sliced sun dried tomatoes (optional)
- 1/3 C. Arugula
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Sea salt
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Brush the skillet with olive oil and press the pizza dough into the pan. Top with the sauce, salt, cheese, olives, tomatoes and the drizzle of olive oil.
Bake 25 minutes and then remove from oven. Top with the arugula and let cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges and enjoy!